Pauline St School
The reconditioning and opening of the Pauline StreetRandolph Town Report, 1934
school greatly facilitated the seating accommodations in our schools.
Rose started 1st grade in the 1946 or 1947 school year.
The pupils of the Devine School gave a performance of the operetta “Grieg’s Music Box,” and on the same program the small children of the Pauline Street School presented their own operetta called “The Adventures of Goldilocks.”from the 1946 Randolph Town Records
The school was closed in 1953, then reopened in 1955 for “special classes.”
2nd – 6th Grade
55 Old St, Randolph, MA
Charles G. Devine Elementary School
“The original Devine School was a 15,000 sq ft wood framed structure built in 1929, with a 36,400 sq ft addition from the 1950’s.”
The school was closed in 2008
7th – 12th Grade
Randolph High School
70 Memorial Parkway, Randolph, MA